Pages

Friday, December 28, 2007

The Countdown begins

So tomorrow we're off to Beijing. Our trip will take us from the Great Wall of China to Angor Wat and then to the plains of Bagan in Myanmar. It is beginning to feel real now that the rush of the book launch, Christmas and numerous domestic emergencies are hopefully well behind me. Today I had my first view of the mountains - it was dark but the silhouette was enough. I'm on my way. The journey begins!!

Make new friends - travel

Ryshia



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you safe passage and many wonderful memories (and photos...and stories) Can't wait to tag along!

Teresa said...

Waiting to hear more from you. Mom has been asking if we have heard anything from you. Pick us up one of those paintings that I like from your living room!