Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Elevens are Everywhere

Day 1 of the year that for me will affectionately be known as 11 or 2009.

2+0+0+9 = 11
Now what does an 11 mean in numerology? Apparently it's a master number and energies will be magnified and the universe will crackle with energy. I don't know about you but whatever truth there might be in all that, it was a lark looking it up. There's something enticing and definitely entertaining about the psychic arts. Although, I'm not 100% sure how much truth there is in it, I'm not ready to discount it all together. After all, if nothing else it's fun.

We may create luck but sometimes I think luck is just that - a matter of chance. But just for luck - I am going to read my 2009 horoscope today.

And after that I'm setting out to create a little luck of my own and getting some writing done. For while publication is never guaranteed - one thing is certain - those that don't write, don't publish.

What luck are you creating today?

Ryshia
www.ryshiakennie.com

No comments: