Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Happiness is Success

-->






This may sound a bit like an infomercial but I have to say I've reviewed a few of Eldon's books and the information he provides, is amazing.  I've enjoyed every one.   So when I heard he had a new release I was happy to be part of it.  Here it is, your FYI or head's up on a great self-help author.  

Ryshia



Are you still searching for what will make you truly happy; that illusive something that will finally give you a feeling of being satisfied with your life? Is your belief system full of statements such as, “If I only had . . . . then I would be happy?” The problem is life continually shows us that achieving specific goals invariably does not make us happy; or maybe it only makes us happy for a short while, before we start looking for the next thing we need to be happy. And what a crazy cycle that can be! There are seven fundamentals to happiness and they are available to all. You deserve to be happy!

How would you like to feel absolutely content with life,
optimistic about the future, confident in yourself, perfectly at peace,
happy with who you are, free of stress, comfortable in your relationships,
joyous, forgiving, accepting, and more?

Eldon Taylor, has come up with an answer I know you'll love! In case you don't know him, Eldon's a NY Times best selling author who's considered to be one of the world's experts on preconscious thinking (those thought processes that appear to happen automatically). Lots of people just think of him as the 'mind expert.' Anyway, he developed the patented InnerTalk technology that has been researched by many independent universities and institutions (such as Stanford University) and been repeatedly demonstrated effective at changing your self-talk. Your self-talk—that non-stop chatter that goes on in your mind, is a reflection of your inner beliefs and it is these beliefs that really dictate how happy (or discontented) you are.

he Master Secret: Happiness is SuccessStop and think about it for a second. When you're having a bad day, your self-talk will go along the lines of: “I am tired and fed-up. I can't wait 'til I go home. I hate this job. But when I get home I still have all my chores to do. I'm just fed up.” With this kind of self-talk, no wonder you're feeling down. But just imagine if this self-talk went along the lines of: “This is fun. I love my job. My colleagues are so much fun and I am glad to be working on this project with them. I love my life! I can't wait to share with my family.” If this was your self-talk, your expectation of the world would change. Expectation precedes perception, and consequently our attitudes and behavior. You have the power to change, and InnerTalk makes this process easy!
Change your life today!
Click here for more information.

Eldon has released his amazing The Master Secret: Happiness is Success collection, a program designed to bring you the inner happiness that is necessary for you to be truly successful, and it is at an unheard of low, low price! This collection includes some really inspiring lectures, some headphone programs to give you that immediate boost, and a number of InnerTalk subliminal programs that will automatically change your self talk from the inside out.
There are 20 programs on 16 CDs in all. Purchased individually this collection would cost you $559.00. But as part of this amazing offer, you can get your set for only $119.00. That's a gigantic savings of over $400! Unbelievable—so be sure to act now while quantities last.

“Thank you for creating InnerTalk. The programs have turned me around 180 degrees. I feel so much happier now - I was not even living before. I am finally turning into the person I have always wanted to be.”
~ Janna L., USA 

Happiness can be yours!
Click Here for More Information.




No comments: