Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Crazy


It's been a crazy month. We all get them I'm sure. Months when everyone wants something and they all want it now. When the peace of that last vacation seem zillions of miles away.

So how do you deal with all the craziness? I know some people colour code file folders and fill their calendars with reminders of all kinds. But I find that just complicates everything. Besides, I'm trying to get my brain fit and I heard a little remembering goes a long way.

Although, I have to admit a bit of good in each system. After all I can only remember so much. So I try to incorporate both systems - calendars and memory. But even that hit overload this month. Apparently the dog may not be attending his agility class as I forgot to follow up on a tentative commitment - oops! Sorry Rourke.

2 comments:

Marcia Colette said...

When the crazy months come, I do everything I can to manage them in the beginning so it's not a hassle at the end. I'm in the middle of one myself right now, so I know exactly what you mean. Luckily, I feel like I'm ahead, so that's a good thing.

Hang in there, kiddo. :-)

Teresa said...

When the notes for each day don't fit into the little boxes of my calendar, I then resort to the "one day at a time" attitude. It keeps me sane knowing I just need to deal with today, and think about tomorrow - with a slight awareness that there are other things coming up as well. It drives the long term planners crazy, but better them than me! Ha!