Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

NaNoWrimo - We Did It!

Today is the day I broke through the 50,000 word barrier and made NaNoWrimo 2008!! 
Whoo Hoo!!!!


Now if we can just replicate today's word count, 60,000 words by the end of the month may be doable.

To add to the good feel of the day, I found a new penny in my boot after today's dog walk. Hmmm - anyone believe in omens or just good luck charms? Or maybe we just make our own luck.

Either way - how was the luck in your day?

Ryshia
www.ryshiakennie.com

2 comments:

Dog_geek said...

Wow - impressive! Congratulations! And you found a penny... in your boot? Last week I found a penny in my coat pocket, amongst a bunch of old dog treats. It was lucky that I didn't try to feed it to the dogs, I suppose...

Ryshia Kennie said...

Thanks - it did feel rather good to get across that finish line. Now there's just the rest of the book and edits.

I laughed at your penny find. Knowing dogs they probably would have eaten that penny. It was after all in close proximity to a dog treat!

Here's to a lucky day!