Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mission Accomplished!


NaNoWrimo is over for another year. I didn't realize the effect of these 6 a.m. mornings. While I admit weekend mornings are my time to write, 6:00 a.m. is a tad early even for me. And this morning one look in the mirror and the red eye syndrome made me take a step back. Sleep, I need sleep! But I'm happy to report that I also reached my personal goal of 60,000 words!

It's been wild and crazy and my fingers hurt but I did it! And even Rourke is exhausted. I think I just heard him begin to snore from his new place of importance, a two blanket bed behind my chair.

Ryshia
www.ryshiakennie.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You're an inspiration! I don't know whether to throw my hands up in victory for you or cover my face in shame for me. I'll compromise and raise a glass for you tonight! Next year I'll give you a run for your money...

Ryshia Kennie said...

Awesome! I can hardly wait!!