Pages

Friday, April 4, 2008

Celebrate the Small Things

What does it take to pull you out of a temporary funk? For me it was an unexpected blog rating that made day-job gloom, yesterday's news.

Today it's time to click and celebrate!

Blogged.com rated this blog - 8.1 out of 10!!

Apparently my blog was rated on a range of things including; site design and writing style. I am assured this is no ordinary feat. I don't know whether it is or not but I'll take it!

A small victory, I know, but it sure puts a shine on a rather cloudy and gloomy day.

Whether it's climbing ancient relics or meeting up with old friends, what puts the shine in your day?



Ryshia

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Congratulations!! That is exciting! It's nice to see the rest of the world catching up with what I already knew...
We are so proud!

Ryshia Kennie said...

Hey thanks - you put the shine in another day!